Saturday, July 19, 2008

Seapoint stroll





For my second discovery tour I kept it simple, just took the dog and jumped into the Beetle. Off to Seapoint Promenade for a stroll with a take-away coffee in one hand and my camera in the other. I know, that's not a good thing to do, especially not with a dog jumping up and down thinking that she must go fetch one of the two. So first finished the coffee and had a stroll with the dog, then found a nice bench with two older ladies that didn't mind watching my bag and entertain the dog, and by then I had about 15 minutes left to take pictures before the sun set. Unfortunately my ISO was still on 400 from the previous shoot so the photos have some noise. Nevertheless, here's my impression of Seapoint.

3 comments:

Sheena said...

great pictures capturing life! :)

lexybexx said...

the pictures are beautiful

Unknown said...

lovely capture of life on the promenade. But what about the doggies and the exercise nuts?